Features, Benefits, and Tips to Compare Off-road LED Lights and LED Bars
How to Compare Off-road LED Lights
If you have been strongly considering investing in premium auxiliary and/or off-road LED lighting, you should know, that there is a lot to understand about a genuine performance grade of-road LED light vs. that of a cheap off-road LED light. As this is the 9th article in our series on how to compare automotive, auxiliary, and off-road lighting, we hope that you have taken the time to read the previous articles to at least have some understanding of the major differences in components of an off-road LED light, highlights, benefits, features, what to look for in a quality off-road LED light, how to compare off-road LED light systems, knowledge of the latest breakthroughs in off-road LED lighting technology, etc.
Main Features of Some of the Best Off-road LED Lighting Systems
- Cutting edge, USA Made, CREE LED or German Made OSRAM LED technology.
- High quality aluminum housing and efficient heat sink design allows for cool operation and longer operating life.
- Indestructible GE LEXAN lens.
- DuPont UV, anti-mar, scratch resistant coating
- Plug and play Deutsch wiring harnesses.
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware.
- 50,000+ hours of continuous use.
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- Light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input – use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear– IP67, IP68, IP69k waterproof and ingress ratings against water, dust, sand, humidity…
- GORE Patented Breather
- Anti radio interference technologies
- Fully sealed wiring & housing
- Military Spec rated according to MIL 810 STD
- 2 year manufacturer warranty!
Main Benefits of Some of the Best Off-road LED Lighting Systems
- Can withstand extreme weather conditions, heat, and cold.
- Vibration proof and shock resistant
- Use less electricity than traditional halogen or HID off-road lights.
- Instant on and off- no warm up period!
- Run cooler than HID off-road lights and Halogen Off-road lights.
- Last far longer than HID off-road lights and halogen off-road lights.
Tips on How to Compare, Review, and Buy Best Off-road LED Lighting Systems-
Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself Before Buying On / Off Road LED Lights and LED Light Bars-
Looking into purchasing off-road LED lights? If so, there are some basic questions you should be asking yourself and answering before you spend any amount of money.
Some of the basic questions you should be asking yourself-
Shop Nox Lux’s Premium Selection Performance Grade, Race Ready, Off-road LED Lighting Systems- https://nox-lux.com/product-category/off-road-led-lights/
Make sure you check out our other articles in our series about the history of automotive, auxiliary, and off-road lights-
The History of Automobile and Off-road Lights– This is the first article of the series of 10. In this article we cover the brief history and timetable outline of automobile lighting and off-road lighting, taking it way back to the late 1800’s; covering from oil and acetylene lights all the way to the newer OLED and laser lights.
The Different Types of Off road Lights – This is the second article in our series of ten. In this article we cover the different types of off-road lighting systems currently available for purchase on the open market.
Off-road Light Beam Patterns – This is the 3rd article in our series on automotive and off-road lights that deals with explaining the different types of light beam patterns used within the different types of off-road LED lighting systems.
The 4th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting that explains color temperatures of off-road LED lighting systems.
The 5th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting that explains the different internal components of an off-road LED light.
The 6th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting that explains the Differences with 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D LED Light Bars.
The 7th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting that explains the different Official Off-road LED Light Rating Systems.
The 8th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting that explains LED Off-road Light Mounts, Brackets, hardware, and other related accessories.
The 9th article we published in our series about automotive and off road LED lighting (You are currently reading)-> Features, Benefits, and Tips to Compare Off-road LED Lights and LED Bars
Stay tuned for the next (10th) article in our series on automotive and off-road light systems-> Best Off-Road LED Lights and LED Light Bar Manufacturer
Illuminate Your Next Excursion At the Speed of Light With Nox Lux’s High Performance Off-road LED Lights, LED Light Bars, LED Cube Lights, Off-road Round LED lights, Mini Rock Lights…!