Are you considering installing off-road LED Lights in your 2007-2018 Jeep JK? Please take into consideration that if the circuit layout is not standardized, there could be some major safety issues with the installation of multiple Jeep LED light bars, Jeep LED fog lights, or other Jeep LED lighting products. In order to make sure that all of your lights are working within proper electrical system constraints, you will need a system to monitor and regulate the output of your Jeep LED lights. Our 2007-2018 Jeep JK 6 switch control panel kit with digital voltage meter is a great solution to this problem. Our complete, Jeep LED multi-light switch power control system with digital voltage meter, contains everything you need for a quick and easy installation process.
Order our 2007-2018 Jeep Jk 6 switch control panel and digital voltage meter kit for multiple Jeep LED light control today to potentially save yourself hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars in expensive electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical problems, and issues.
Product Package Features:
- Specifically designed to fit all Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018, no retro-fitting needed.
- Crafted out of black powder coated, durable aluminum.
- The control panel is capable of handling 6 Carling style switches, all controlled by the ignition switch.
- Sleek and stylish digital voltage meter
- High performance silicone wire rated for higher operating current and temperatures.
- Electrical wires are coated with high temp, abrasion resistant, nylon braided wire sleeves
- Performance grade electrical relay for higher current load and lower operating temperatures.
- Kit designed to handle high electrical output- (80A)
- Switch panel
- 6 Contura actuator switches
- Inline 80A manual resetting circuit breaker
- 6 40A relays (SPST 30amp) Plug-in style
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses (4)20 amp and (2) 30 amp supplied
- 1 ACC tap connection
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wrangler JK
- Simple to follow installation instructions
- All required mounting hardware included
- Voltage: 12V
- Maximum current: 80 amp
- Relay: 40 amp
– The mounting bracket for the Jeep Wrangler JK needs to install between the windscreen washer tank and ECU
— ACC tap connection connect to M7(Ignition switched)